Carefully read all information provided with the product before use.
For adults 18 years and over.
Do not use Flixonase
- If you are allergic to Flixonase Nasal Spray or any of its ingredients
- Do not use in children under 12 years of age
- If you are using another steroid, except on medical advice
- For more than 6 months, except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on the packaging are broken
- If the package use-by date has expired
- Until you have read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Flixonase contains the following preservatives:
Phenethyl alcohol 250mcg/spray and Benzalkonium chloride 20mcg/spray.
Ask a doctor before use
- If you are pregnant or may become pregnant
- If you are breastfeeding
- If you suffer from nosebleeds
- If you have recently had injury or surgery to your nose
- If you intend to use the product for more than 6 months.
Stop using and see your doctor immediately
- If you have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Flixonase
- If you do not experience symptom relief within 7 days
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Flixonase is a registered trademark of the Haleon group of companies or its licensor. Auckland, New Zealand. TAPS BG1062
Trade marks are owned by or licensed to the Haleon group of companies. ©2020-2022 Haleon group of companies or its licensor.
Flixonase contains fluticasone propionate 50mcg per spray. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. Use only as directed. For the prevention and treatment of seasonal and allergic rhinitis including hayfever. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Flixonase is a registered trademark of the Haleon group of companies or its licensor. Auckland, New Zealand. TAPS XXXXXXX
1. Australian Medicines Handbook 2016, AMH Pty Ltd; Adelaide. 2. Bousquet J et al. Allergy 2008;63(Suppl 86):8–160. 3. Wallace DV et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2008;122:S1–84. 4. Bachert C & Geveart P. Allergy 1999;54(Suppl 57):116–23. 5. Wiseman LR & Benfield P. Drugs1997;53:885–907.