KNOW HOW FLIXONASE® WORKS
FLIXONASE® Allergy & Hayfever Relief targets 6 key allergic substances. Antihistamine tablets only target 1.1-3
All our packaging are:
Flixonase contains fluticasone propionate 50mcg per spray. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. Use only as directed. For the prevention and treatment of seasonal and allergic rhinitis including hayfever. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Flixonase is a registered trademark of the GSK group of companies or its licensor. Auckland, New Zealand. TAPS PP8551
1. Australian Medicines Handbook 2016, AMH Pty Ltd; Adelaide.
2. Bousquet J et al. Allergy 2008;63(Suppl 86):8–160.
3. Wallace DV et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2008;122:S1–84.
4. Bachert, C. and Geveart, P. Effect of Intranasal Corticosteroids on Release of Cytokines and Inflammatory Mediators. Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Supplement. 54(57): 116-123, 1999.
5. Wiseman, L. R. and Benfield, P. Intranasal Fluticasone Propionate. A Reappraisal of its Pharmacology and Clinical Efficacy in the Treatment of Rhinitis. Drugs. 53(5):885-907, 1997.